Utilizzando il nostro sito web, si acconsente all'uso dei cookie anche di terze parti.

Immagine e percezione della figura femminile nei media :: il vodcast di Cristina Gamberi

on .

Il vodcast di Cristina Gamberi sul femminicidio, presentato il 25 Novembre 2012 a Milano in occasione dello spettacolo "Non raccontiamocela", evento organizzato dalla giornalista Livia Grossi contro la violenza sulle donne al Teatro della Cooperativa.

Il podcast riflette sulla rappresentazione mediatica del femminicidio nei giornali italiani e offre un modo per riflettere e decostruire le strategie di rappresentazione della violenza contro le donne.

Commenti   

height exercise
0 #3 height exercise 2017-06-01 16:26
This is the perfect web site for everyone who really wants
to understand this topic. You understand so much its almost tough to argue with you (not that
I really would want to?HaHa). You certainly put
a brand new spin on a subject that has been written about for years.
Wonderful stuff, just excellent!

My page: height exercise: http://itchycan1132.jimdo.com/2016/02/24/why-shoe-lifts-are-the-solution-to-leg-length-difference/
Citazione

moz.com
0 #2 moz.com 2016-07-20 06:21
Ultimately, as Google and its products change and continue to change, advertisers will
need to change too; forget about complaining and instead spend their
time thinking of new, innovative ways to appeal to potential customers.
The traffic you have coming to your site is not getting
the job done and your time is limited to the things you can do manual.

That being said, there's a more appropriate approach to get your
domain.
Citazione

rtf
0 #1 rtf 2016-06-23 06:20
It's actually very complicated in this full of activity life to listen news on Television, therefore I just use world wide web for that purpose, and take
the hottest news.
Citazione

Aggiungi commento

Codice di sicurezza
Aggiorna